7 room duplex chalet 12 people
7 room duplex chalet 12 people - 200m2
No disponibility found.
The Chalet de Claude is located in Peisey-Vallandry at 500 m from the slopes. There is a bus stop 100 m away. The Chalet de Claude is a well-equipped traditional chalet with an open fireplace, ideally located on the edge of the mountain village of Peisey. The typical stone house is transformed into a comfortable holiday home. The interior is spacious and generously designed. The cottage has a lot of charm and offers a beautiful quality of stay.
7 room duplex chalet 12 people :
Surface area : about 200 m². Living room. Bedroom with shower, 2 single beds, WC. Kitchen with oven, dishwasher, microwave, gaz cooking rings, electric cooking rings, fridge. Terrace. Balcony. Level 1 : Living room. Bedroom with shower, double bed, WC. Bedroom with 2 single beds. Bedroom with 3 single beds entrance height about 1.65 m, ceiling height up to 2 m, sloping roof. Bedroom with shower, mezzanine simple bed, 2 single beds, WC. Separated WC. Shower room with shower.
- WIFI free
- Relaxation area with sauna
- TV satellite, flat screen, DVD
- Charges for heating and electricity
- End of stay cleaning service except kitchen and dishes
- Wood for fireplace (1 bag)
- Baby equipment bed, chair
Mandatory (payable locally)
- Deposit : 500€
- Local tax rate applicable per person calculated on the amount of your stay – subject to change imposed by the city (articles 44 and 45 of the new amending French finance law corrective for 2017, applicable on 01/01/19). The accommodation may contact you directly for early payment of this tax.
Optional services (to pay on the spot), make your choice
- Bed linen : 8€ /week/people
- Linen towels : 4€ /week/people
- Pet 1 maximum per apartment : 30€ /week/pet